Chocolate Crackle Cookie Recipe
100 g taste-neutral oil
400 g of sugar
1 tsp. vanilla sugar
265 g wheat flour
2 tsp. baking soda
125 g cocoa powder
1/2 tsp. salt
Icing to roll the cakes in
1. Whisk oil, sugar and vanilla sugar together. Add 1 egg while whisking. It just needs to be light and airy and not whipped for too long.
2. Mix the wheat flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt together and beat it into the dough. Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour.
3. Turn on the oven at 175 C fan.
4. Roll the dough into balls of 35 g each. Flatten the balls a bit and roll them in icing sugar in a bowl. The dough must be completely covered in powdered sugar, but it must only be in a thin layer.
5. Place them on 2-3 baking trays with baking paper. There must be a good distance between each cookie. Bake them for approx. 10 minutes depending on the size. Let them cool on a wire rack. Bon appetite!